Sider

lørdag 29. desember 2012

Feeding the wild birds - CSI #52

Hello friends.

I know it has been quiet on this blog in December, and I haven't been very active in cyber world either.
Do you want to know why? It's very simple - I have taken off anything scrappy to enjoy the season and to spend time with my family doing what we wanted to do when we were off. And it has been great, but I admit I'm itching to scrap and make cards again.

I also admit I have done some scrapping stuff behinds the scenes, like solving the CSI December challenges, and  working on a new personal blog. Yepp, I'm moving! My blog needs a makeover, and as the oldest posts are from 2008, so I thought I might as well create a completely new one.

So from January 1th 2013 you will find me at Hilde - The Paper Addict. I'm still working on the details, but the blog is open for you to have a sneek peek and to sign in as a follower. From mid January I will close the old Scoobie-blog for new comments, but the blog will still be there.


As you may have noticed I have been guest designing at CSI the entire month of December. I love the challenges and the color combos which forces me to try out new combinations, and I know I will continue to solve the cases in 2013.


Here is this week's case to be solved:



I just love the classy color combo!


And this is how I solved it:

Another layout where the materials are a true mix of different manufactorers. I THINK the background paper is MME, but isn't sure as the label was cut of, the alpha is from SEI,  the overlay from Hambley, but the rest I have no idea about.


How I solved the case:
  • Colors - all five used
  • Evidence: wood/woodgrain (Washer and baground paper), twine, kraft paper, burlap, eyelets, washer
  • Testimony: handwrited journaling, documenting a gift (figurative - we give something to the wild birds to during the season, not only the humans and domestic pets)

Don't you want to give this challenge a try? Here is where to find it!

1 kommentar:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Denne var stilig. Hver uke tenker jeg at jeg skal lage en layout og väre med.Denne uka har jeg litt unnskyldning siden jag er syk. Får se om jeg kan få til noe! Godt Nytt År Hilde!! Klem!