Sider

tirsdag 12. juni 2012

Rainy Days - Domestic Budgie Style

Are you ready for summer?

I am! The kids have a week and a half left before School's out, I need to work another two weeks but then I'm six weeks off! I got the opportunity to take some extras off and I didn't say no. And I admit I'm looking forward to it - six lazy weeks ahead :-)

But I know I'm going to scrap too. And to get those summer photos scrapped, I'm going to do a lots of the challenges at the Celebrate Summer Crop at MyScrapbookNook.





This summer we have chosen a different approach to the summer crop: we release all the challenges today at the forum, so you have the entire summer to work on them. At the forum you will also find a complete list of challenges to download as well as the super easy rules/fine print.

Several times a week we will  focus on a few of the challenges on the Nook Blog and give you examples by the DT. So make sure to be a follower so you don't miss the fun!


My challenge for the Celebrate Summer Crop is RAIN and it goes like this:

I wish my holidays were all about sunshine, but there are always some rainy days, too :-(

The theme for this challenge is RAIN.


-How do you prepare for those rainy days?
-How do you spend them?
-What do they look like?
-Have you bought a fun umbrella or wellingtons lately?

We challenge you to show us a layout with the theme rain. You don't have to use the word Rain in your title an feel free to interpret this challenge.



My example shows the closests our budgies come to rainy days :-)


All meterials, except clay birds, from MyScrapbookNook June Kit + June Grab Bag


Details.
Clay Birds: Mylittlebitofwhimsy


Scalloped border: Packaging from Jillibean Soup corrugated Shapes

All patterned papers: Simple stories
 
Please visit the MyScrapbookNook Forum to see all the challenges and play along!

2 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

mysigt regn ♥ take care now sweetie

Lilith Eeckels sa...

This is super duper FABULOUS