Sider

tirsdag 5. juni 2012

I Have A New Badge To Show


I am so proud, I admit it.
I want to shout it from the roof top:

I'm a part of the new

  Once Upon A..Sketch Design Team!





Wow, look at this list. So much talent gathered in one place!

The team will be split into 2 groups who will show
their work on the 1st and the 15th of each month.

Nadia Cannizzo 
Jeni O'Connor -Administrator (Australia /Canada)
Georgia Heald - Guest Designer coordinator (Australia)
Patti Hamil - Sponsorship Administrator(USA)
Eila Sandberg (Sweden)
Efi Stamatelli (Greece)
Erin Blegen ( USA)
Kelly Foster (USA)
Romy Veul (The Netherlands)
Jolaine Frias (USA)
Vicky Alberto (Canada)
Luzma Bruna (Chile)
Mona Pendleton (USA)
Solange Marques (Brazil)
Anna Zaprzelska/Brises (Poland)
Evgenia Petzer (South Africa) 
Renata Moni (Brazil)
Elena Stefanidou (Greece) 
Melenia Agapides (Greece) 
Cathy Cafun (Australia) 
Tina Walker (USA)
Kim Jeffress (Australia)
Florence Teixeira - France
Helena Virpi (Italy)
Hilde Aaslund (Norway) 
Kay Fatula (USA)
Camilla Ekman (Sweden)
Svetlana Austin (South Africa)


I had planned to show you how to make a two pager layout in a minute, featuring MyScrapbookNook June kit and Simple Stories Fresh Summer collection, but it had to go on hold until tomorrow *lol*

So please come back then to see how to do it!

4 kommentarer:

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy sa...

Congrats Hilde! How exciting for you my friend! I am so happy for you!:) I am not the least surprised that you are in the company of the others on that list. You rock! Enjoy.:)

Jennie M sa...

I am not at all surprised!! You are super awesome -- congrats!!!

Monique Liedtke sa...

Huge congrats Hilde!!! That's fantastic!!!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell sa...

WOW Congratulations! How exciting!