Sider

søndag 3. juni 2012

DIY - at the glass blowers

A few weekends ago I took DS9 to the glss blowers at Hadeland Glassverk: DS12 was playing a squash tournament in Gotenbourg, hubby was working, and me and our youngest needed some quality time.

The place is awesome, so much to see and do, and DS9 was tickled pink when he could blow his own glass. I have some photos of the blowing process, which I will scrap later, but I started scrapping this photo where he's studying one of the glasses he made:

All materials from MyScrapbookNook June Kit


Papers: Simple Stories Fresh Summer

Some times it's great to have just one kid to take care of - it's about to getting to know them better, too, right?

3 kommentarer:

Sherri sa...

I am in love with the simplicity of this...the photo speaks for itself!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell sa...

Wow - he made that glass? That is so cool! It's beautiful! And so is your layout! I love your use of white space, and the touch of orange twine is awesome!

Deanna sa...

Great page Hilde! And I'm super impressed with your son! Wow!