Sider

tirsdag 8. mars 2011

Kult! / Cool!

DS8's reaction when I asked him how scuba diving in the pool was like (see the previous post for the story).





As I said in my previous post, I planned to make a swinging shutter layout for the entire scuba diving story. The 6*12" layout above is the left side of the multiple page layout, her comes the right side:





The basic design on both this pages is Sketch #227 from PencilLines.
The middle of this layout was made to fit the to swinging edges - her is what the layout looks like when it's all put together (I'm sorry the colors are bad on the right side - the lence I used for the photo seems to be too weak for such a wide angel, but when I discovered there was no daylight left...).


DS8 didn't dare to dive in the open sea - too big waves - but hubby did!





Thank you for taking you time to stop and have a look! All your visits and comments mean a lot to me!

6 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

Jag gillar verkligen dina 6x12 layouter - underbart klara färger och härlig design!

Carol sa...

love the dimensions on that!!! makes for a really cool looking page ;)

Anonym sa...

Love the layout girl and those 6x12 pages are awesome!!

Marinette-Scraptherapie sa...

J'adore ta page, la mise en page est vraiment superbe et les couleurs mmhhhh j'adore
Gros bisous♥

Lilith Eeckels sa...

Love the idea of the three parts. So cool and the result is stunning.

LG sa...

This is so cool! I should try this too. Thanks for the inspiration