Sider

søndag 7. november 2010

The Long Post About My Second Home - and an offer

As most of you know, I’m at My Scrapbook Nook’s DT. The DTs at “The Nook” has over the years included some of the most creative scrappers I have ever seen, and I’m so proud to be a part of this team. Not are the girls only talented, they are some of the most friendly, supportive people I have met – not just to the fellow DT members, but to anyone visiting the message board.
I don’t know if you have ever visited the Nook: the Kit Club, the shop, the whopping gallery or the friendly forum. I would like to introduce it to you: maybe you will find a second home, too, like I did?

DT leader Leah Killian put it s well on her blog, here is what she said (don’t miss the deal open until November 15th, please read carefully!):
You know any give-a-way I host just has to feature My Scrapbook Nook Kits. This is the kit this month, gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 (2 of each paper, chipboard, stickers), and beautifully matched My Mind’s Eye Brads, Pink Paislee Artistic Elements, Jenni Bowlin Butterflies, Jenni Bowlin Calendar Cards!





Now, this all retails at a whopping $37, but, for you, $28 at membership costs. No joke. I run a big portion of this company and we believe that everyone should be able to scrap and have fun, and it should be affordable. Because of this, I try to cram as many extra goodies and score as many good deals as possible when we load these kits up!
We also specialize in shipping internationally and do it for only $16 a month, which just cannot be beat. We know how to fill out a customs form to best serve your needs, and how to ship as quickly as possible. We will ship anywhere!
If you are not yet a member of our awesome kit club, have we got a deal for you! Anyone joining for a year will get the 13th month absolutely free, AND sign up by November 15th, and I will put a $15 credit on your account so you can shop add ons to your heart’s content! If you want this deal, you MUST e-mail me directly at everydaylou (at) yahoo (dot) com. If you have any questions, drop me a line as well.
Other benefits available to you are monthly member specials where you can get fun, new paper lines and collections at 30-40% off. Four or more step by step classes, a gallery with at least 40 kit ideas each month, free shipping on add ons, and a reserved kit with your name on it so you never miss a month because these babies sell out in a hurry!
Available to anyone who wants to hang out at the Nook is a great forum with friendly faces from all over the globe. You can talk scrap, chat about every day life, swap card ideas, participate in contests and challenges, and get sneak peeks on the kits. We are known as the friendliest place on the web, so if you are in need of some great internet friends, we accept nice people from everywhere! We also have an outstanding gallery where some of the most talented scrappers in the world share their stuff. It should be called Inspiration Central.
It is an extremely supportive community, and one that I love to spend time at.


Look at this great sketch DT member Trish Harwick provided us with in October.




And here is my take on it – I loved it so much and wanted to play, so I did, even if it wasn’t an assignment (papers: SEI).




So what do you say? Are you tempted to come over to visit us? Pop into the forum, browse the gallery or have a peek in the shop. And don’t forget Leah’s great offer as stated above.

Have a great week, btw!

3 kommentarer:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Just created a layout with the September kit... I just can't keep up!!! but you're right they are gorgeous/the best!! Love your layour! I just finished one with Manon eating a "suikerspin", LOL!
Have a great week!

KarenB sa...

Hi Hilde,

I am so grateful you invited me to visit the Nook! It is one of the friendliest forums I've found, and SO much inspiration there too.

I'm *so* tempted by the kit club but it's just too much of a stretch at the moment. Maybe next year when things have settled down and we have a bit more spare cash!

Have a great day :)

Alison sa...

Your LO is fabulous Hilde - love your use of the trim. I think I will have to visit your Nook - I miss hanging out in a forum with you.