Sider

mandag 22. november 2010

Boys & Toys

Please tell me, you who have girls: are they just as addicted to high tech toys as boys are? how come my boys know the expression "apps" but don't know the meaning of the words "tidy up"? *lol*

And they use so many of their toys at the same time. At these photos the telly is on, DS11 is playing with his iPad (bought for the money he got for his b-day), head phones on not to disturb his brother, while DS8 is surfing the internet while listening to music on his android mobilephone (I know, he is spoiled, but he got the phone for his birthday) - the telly still on.


And please tell me: how many high tech gadgets and devices do a boy need to be happy? Is the answer my dad had the right one: "Just one more - always"









I got the idea to this layout when I saw Sketch #2 over at Get Picky! Please head over and have a look at their sketch and the DT work and leave them some love: they rock!!!

5 kommentarer:

Nikki xx sa...

Fantastic layout Hilde :):):) Thankfully my little people are too small to be too addicted, so I don't know what their excuse is for not understanding "tidy up"..lol.... Thanks for joining us again at Get Picky with your gorgeous page :)

Kerryn sa...

LOVE this Hilde!!!!

Mel sa...

Like Nikki, my boy is just a little too young for the technology as yet but I had a little laugh at the post - my turn is coming, I love the mouse and all the embellies. Melxx

Christine sa...

Love this layout!!!

My 4 yr old boy loves the computer, my 6 yr old girl couldn't care for it at all....maybe there's something to it!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

Gorgeous page! Love how you used the Kaiser range. Thanks again for joining in, Hilde. Love your work :)