Sider

onsdag 18. august 2010

Cut outs!

I admit: I'm not very frugal this week. But it feels good to use old papers and embellishments!

If you buy collection packs, there is often a sheet of cut outs among the papers. As often I use just a few on my first layout - and never use the rest - don't ask me why.

MME's Ooh La La collection is beautiful. And has a sheet of cut outs. I've made layouts with the collection earlier and used a few of the cut outs - as usual. When I dug into these papers again this week, I decided to spend ALL the cut outs on one single layout (se my previous post "Spend it all").

Oh happy day! I realised it's possible even for me to use cut outs! Lots of them! And it wasn't that hard at all!


I was kicked off by this great sketch over at the MME blog:




And here is my Cut Out layout:



Journaling: "We (read: the kids) did some swimming this summer, but in general the summer weather was the lousiest ever"


So what about you? Any kind of embellies you struggle with?
A tip from me - spend them all on one project.
Have fun :-)

5 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

lovely summer page Hilde and a great take on the sketch.

Samantha Taylor sa...

Love it!

Zarah sa...

SUPERCOOL layout!!

Unknown sa...

The layering on this is fabulous!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer sa...

wow, what a beautiful layout!