Sider

søndag 29. august 2010

August in review

Fall is definitely here; rain, lower temperatures, leaves starting to turn red and orange, harvesting etc etc.

Me and DS7 have been out picking mushrooms, we are harvesting carrots, squash and potatos and the farm next door is selling corn. Yummy. I've taken some photos wich will go perfectly with the My Scrapbook Nook september Kit, but while waiting for it, I'd love to show how great the August kit is. Here are some creations I made:














PS I'm telling you: I have lots and lots left of the kits, probably enough to make three times this many layouts!

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

wauw Hilde great pages again great eye for details.
byebye,lean.

pysselpetra sa...

Jag är grymt inspirerad av de 3 layouterna som går i blått och grönt. Cruise är min favorit.
Det ska bli så spännande att se vad du hittar på med septemberkitet :)
och vilka klasser du planerar åt oss på Nook Uni

Alison sa...

Fabulous Los Hilde - my fav is the cruise one - that is an awesome pic and you've scrapped to perfection!