Sider

torsdag 27. mai 2010

Hi! -and a winner :-)


All materials: Kaisercraft

I'm back from the most wonderful week in France. In EuroDisney, Paris, to be exact. What a great place; both me, the kids, grandma and the rest of the family had a blast. I'll show you some pictures when I've picked my favourites out of the 500+ photos we took :-)

Both Monique and Ali was right, so I let random.org pick a winner:




Congrats, Monique! I believe I still have your addy, so start stalking the mailman next week.

4 kommentarer:

Monique Liedtke sa...

Wohoo!! Thanks Hilde!!
And I'm dying to see your photos!!! I'm so happy you had a wonderful time!! (and now, get scrapping those photos!)

Alison sa...

WTG Monique :) Glad you had a fab time Hilde - when will we start seeing the photos and LOs?

Unknown sa...

lovely card great colours ...great that you where having so much fun in France.

pysselpetra sa...

Grattis monique och vilken härlig design på kortet Scoobie!!!