Sider

fredag 9. oktober 2009

Confession Time


Ikke på norsk denne gangen - er for lat. Sorry


I admit it - I'm a sucker for attention. Small pieces of fame and glory makes me smile. I have smiled today. I discovered that Kaisercraft featured one of my layouts on their blog.

I have another confession: I don't make layouts or cards to become famous, I do it for fun, because I like it and to document our family life. But I don't mind that others like my work, too.

Oh, there is a third confession: I love challenges. They make me to try out new stuff and tecniques and sometimes even step out of my comfort zone.


This card, made for the ongoing Caardvark Challenge (ribbons) is in my comfort zone, but made me try something new: to make a ribbon flower. I have never tried it before, but it was quite easy. All you need is a ribbon, a needle and some thread. Did you notice the tag? I bought an outfit a while ago, and kept the tag - I thought it was perfect for a card. I'm hoarding all kinds of NiceToHave stuff (the forth confession?)... The greating is French and says "But where is it, the sun?".

Have a great weekend, everybody!

13 kommentarer:

mustangkayla sa...

A HUGE congrats! Thats really cool your layout was featured! I saw that and came to congrats you, but you had already spotted it! heehee! Beautiful card!

lauren bergold sa...

oh wow, what a fun and fabulous card! i love the recycled tag and that awesome seniment...and OF COURSE the ribbon flower is wonderful!

Daniela F. sa...

What a fabulous card! I adore the contrasting black and orange colors and your ribbon flower. Love your tag, too, especially as I also hoard stuff like that LOL

Kathy sa...

Love your ribbon flower and great blog header!
http://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/

Tricia sa...

what an honor to be featured on their blog! Wahoo! Congrats! I love teh card you made with the ribbon flower! Looks simple enough that I could even do it!

Krissy Christie sa...

That card is gorgeous!Massive congrats Hilde :D

Krissy xx

SmilynStef sa...

Love the fabulous ribbon flower ... fantastic.

Anonym sa...

Woohoo for being famous Hilde ;-) Love your card too - your ribbon flower looks great!

Alison sa...

lol at your confessions Hilde - I can relate :) Fab card too, that tag is perfect.

pysselpetra sa...

I could sign in to all these 3 confessions. Scoobie dont you know we have an octoberfestival cybercrop with about 25 challanges. Go to my blog and klick on octoberfestival and come play with us
/petra

Pia sa...

hvor er det et nydeligt kort i skønne farver

Sue-ann sa...

Very sweet! Gorgeous ribbon flower!

Nathalia Castellon sa...

So lovely! The flower with the ribbon petals and stem is such a whimsical embellishment! Congrats on your layout feature, too! :)