Sider

torsdag 11. september 2008

The Nook University Classes (TNUC)

TNUC er en serie med utfordringer hos My Scrapbook Nook.

Her er noe av det jeg har laget, og mer kommer:


TNUC is a lot of challenges at My Scrapbook Nook.


Here are some of my takes on the challenges, and more is to come:


Den første: å lage en LO om rutiner:
The first one: to make a layout about routines




Den andre: la deg inspire av et kunstverk og bruk denne inspirasjonen i LOen. Jeg har brukt Hundertwassers "Hus i Wien" til bakgrunnen
The second: Be inspired by a piece of art and use this inspiration in an LO. I was inspired by Hundertwasser's "House in Vienna"


Den tredje: Ta bilde av deg selv mens du leser en bok og ha en journaling på mist 50 ord, på engelsk!
The third: Take a picture of yourself while reading and make a journaling consisting of at least 50 words, in English



Journaling: "I learned to read when I was five. And I did a lot: at least a book a day until I was twelve. As a first grader, I didn’t follow the classes in Norwegian; I was sent to the school’s library instead, as the class was boring, and I got noisy. Later there was more homework and other activities to join, so I didn’t have time for that much reading. But I still would read a book a week.
Then I became an adult, and as single I had plenty of time to read – and I did. In some way, having a career, husband, children - and dogs – and later finding the joy of scrapping, stole my time – so now the only time I find for reading is in bed…"

Ingen kommentarer: